KSM’s Associate Director of OOH recently spoke at the MediaPost Digital Out-of-Home Insider Summit. If you missed his panel, here are 5 key takeaways for marketers:
- Rapid Growth: Digital OOH is growing fast (projected at 41% of all OOH for next year), and for good reason. Digital and Programmatic Out of Home are poised to make the most out of whatever data you have available, including 1st and 3rd party executions.
- Get Creative: Move beyond directional billboards and generalized awareness. The targeting capabilities of DOOH means we can get creative with messaging, make OOH more fully integrated into your larger messaging strategy, and meet consumers in the middle (or even bottom) of the funnel instead of the top.
- Expanding Measurement and Tracking: Alongside brand tracking studies, tracking options like Mobile Ad IDs (MAIDs) help brands understand the real impact of their OOH, beyond just impressions.
- Scale for Success: You don’t have to be a Fortune 500 to make the right splash with DOOH. With smart targeting and leveraging of available data, home in on the consumers you want to reach without wasting dollars. DOOH can be as efficient as digital display.
- What to Watch: Video is everywhere, even in OOH. This will likely continue to grow. We’re also keeping an eye on street-level augmented reality executions that really capture attention.
Want to learn more about how DOOH can boost your brand? Reach out—we’d love to chat!