Fall 2015 State of Media
Providing Key Insights Into the Latest Topics in Media
Chicago-based media agency Kelly Scott Madison presents its fall 2015 State of Media magazine. This refreshed version of KSM's popular quarterly media report recaps key topics from the near-end of 2015.
As always, we strive to provide our readers with more frequent access to unique insights and opinions on the ever-changing media landscape. This edition contains a rundown of consumer shopping trends via our latest Holiday Shopping Study (HSS), conducted alongside ORC International.
Additional highlights include:
- TV Updates: TV is finding new life in online formats, but what does this mean for the linear world?
- The Rise of Podcasting: Podcasts are starting to emerge as an important audio format for marketers seeking engaged and dedicated audiences.
- Wearable Technology: Many branding opportunities exist in the wearables market, and the next wave of products will only expand this format's potential.
- Local Targeting in Digital: Digital targeting tactics have evolved considerably over the years. We break down today's most commonly used technologies and strategies.
- Live-Streaming Sports: Yahoo is well positioned to capitalize on the live-streaming sports market. Find out what this means for the competition.
- Blurred Lines: The lines between media and marketing technology are becoming vague. What does this mean for brands and their agencies?