Summer 2015 State of Media
Providing Key Insights Into the Latest Topics in Media
Austin-based media agency KSM South presents its summer 2015 State of Media magazine. This refreshed version of KSM's popular quarterly media report recaps key topics from the middle of 2015.
As always, we strive to provide our readers with more frequent access to unique insights and opinions on the ever-changing media landscape. This edition offers the kind of marketing and advertising intelligence that will help you continue to grow your business in 2015, especially considering our ad blocking research focus we conducted alongside ORC International. Articles are chock-full of valuable trends and statistics, with POVs on:
- Pay TV and OTT: Market battles and convergence continues, but who’s ultimately winning out in this ongoing fight for viewership? The answer grows more complicated with time.
- Sports Corner: Consumers are footing the bill for premium sports, and the trend isn’t going to change anytime soon. Find out what factors drive this business model in our new Sports Corner section.
- Ad Blockers: Is the industry about to face a day of reckoning with ad blockers? KSM and ORC decided to dig into this issue in our latest research study.
- Apple Music: The newest kid on the streaming music block has big challenges ahead. Both consumers and marketers will be watching to see who prevails.
- First-Party Data: Are you tapping into the simplest way to effectively reach your key audiences? If not, we have some quick tips.
- 2016 Political Forecast: A record-setting boom in political spending is ahead. Our team breaks down the top storylines to watch.