Spring 2016 State of Media
Providing Key Insights Into the Latest Topics in Media
Austin-based media agency KSM South presents its spring 2016 State of Media magazine. This refreshed version of KSM's popular quarterly media report recaps key topics from the beginning of 2016.
As always, we strive to provide our readers with more frequent access to unique insights and opinions on the ever-changing media landscape. This edition contains an overview of new ways to visualize the emotional reactions of an advertiser's audience through the science of biometrics.
Additional highlights include:
- Viewability and Invalid Traffic: Will technological improvements be the solution to viewability and fraud concerns?
- SXSW 2016 Recap: Six key takeaways from the conference.
- Set-Top Box Data: Discover how recent industry shifts could effect the data accesible to marketers.
- Direct Response Television: Find out how to best utilize DRTV today and avoid Stone-Age tactics.
- Audio Guide: As technology and music platforms evolve, audio buys have become more targeted and nuanced. We've provided a quick guide to help sift through these changes.
- Real-Time Marketing: Marketers are pushing for increasingly creative ways to capture consumer attention at all times, and it's changing the way brands approach live television.
- Sports Corner: Digitally savvy fans are driving teams to upgrade their in-stadium experience.
Click below to download the spring 2016 State of Media