Libman Freedom Mop
KSM promotes Libman’s new “Freedom Mop” through engaging national programs to drive mass awareness and consumer interaction.
Libman Freedom Mop Product Launch
Background / Objective
The Libman Company is a leading marketer of mops, brooms, brushes and cleaning tools. Its marketing team desired larger-scale programs to promote the Freedom Mop and its greener spray-mop.
- Campaign required use of efficient, targeted media channels while also building mass national exposure
- Programs needed to appeal to two very different demographic groups: Libman’s target audience of busy moms and the sales trade
KSM developed integrated cross-platform programs with both Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia and Meredith Corporation. Partnering with these trusted leading media partners, along with 360 exposure, allowed Libman to capitalize on pre-existing brand recognition. Additionally, mass media schedules ensured effective reach and frequency among target audiences.
- In-program TV integrations and schedules, including live integration in The Martha Stewart Show
- Sweepstakes offers, prizing, and promotional bonus exposure
- Print and Digital supporting media, including display, blog integrations, and social media
Increased consumer awareness and engagement, with over 200,000 total entries across various sweepstakes.
High-profile activity demonstrated Libman’s commitment to product and trade: The Libman Freedom Mop is now available at mass retailers nationwide and is the #1 selling mop in the country.
Marketing Director, The Libman Company